[amibroker] What happens to last open position in backtester?

Tomasz/anyone -

Lets say Im back testing and a position was opened a few bars before
the lastbar and has not been closed.

What happens in the backtester? Does it automatically take the
(current) result of this position into account using the value of
the lastbar, or do I need to close it myself using the value of
lastbar to calculate profit/loss?

Im using this code I found on the site but Im not sure I need to:

barnumber = Cum( 1 );
lastbar = barnumber == LastValue( barnumber );
Sell = Sell OR Lastbar;
Cover = Cover OR Lastbar;

Is this conde redundant, or necessary?

Thanks

Andy

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM