[amibroker] Re: Yahoo EOD downloads?

It looks like Yahoo is having problems.  I was able to download some
data last night but had problems importing it over.  Tried again
this AM and couldn't download anything.  Switch over to the MSN feed
and you'll be alright.  Had no problems with it this AM

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek <derek@xxxx>" <derek@xxxx>
wrote:
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mmqp <mmqp@xxxx>" <mmqp@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Yahoo stops providing EOD download?
>
> I don't know, but I confirm I have a problem downloading them. I
had
> to stay out of the market today because I couldn't run my scans on
up
> to date quotes :( .
>
> Derek

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM