[amibroker] OT: Win2K questions.

Hi,
The other day I turned off my PC without shutting down properly
because it hanged.  When I turned it back on; there was a error
window stating one of the apps "vcg.exe" access illegal memory
address "X000000".  This error now pops up every time I reboot the
system.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Along the line, there is
also task named "net.exe" and "net1.exe" that appears more than 10
instances each in the "Window Task Manager" display.  This is clearly
some thing wrong with my PC.  How can I find out what application
called "net.exe" and how to end these.  TIA

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM