Re: [amibroker] trade arrow scaling problem (Tomasz)

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> Arrows stay in the same position unless you
TJ> are doing something very unusual.

TJ> Please describe your problem in detail (what formula
TJ> are you using, how many bars do you have in the symbol in question,
TJ> etc).

I don't think I'm doing anything unusual at all.  Just right clicking
on a backtest result and displaying all trade arrows, then scrolling
through time.

The problem is one of my own creation in one sense, and that is
because I'm using some code for the dates at the bottom that show
weeks and months.  Very nice that.  But it does interfere with some
price bars at times.  So, I move the scale just a bit with the right
margin.  However, the arrows move disproportionately to the price
plot, and once this is done, it can't be properly lined up again
without exiting.

It's late.  I'll send particulars to you tomorrow.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx