RE: [amibroker] TC2000 V5

>I have had
problems with TC2000 V5, but it can be avoided. The problem I have, occurs when
you do a &#8220;clean&#8221; install (not having 4.7 installed or removing 4.7
prior to the installation of 5.0). Worden Brothers must have changed something
in the SDK, although they told me they had not, causing AB not to recognize the
presence of 5.0 (when you create a new Database the TC2000 plug in will not
appear in the drop down).

>I have had
trouble with every TC2000 upgrade I have ever tried, both Stocks & Mutual
Funds. So I routinely remove TC2000 and then install the new release.

>In my case, I
just re installed 4.7 and then installed 5.0 on top of it, and everything
worked fine. I sent Tomasz the new SDK files. I believe he is looking into it.

>The above
problem caused me to investigate Quotes Plus. It is amazing how much faster and
cleaner QP is.

>There are some
minor issues with QP (nothing to do with Amibroker), but I believe I am going
to switch to them.

>Hope this
helps.