From: ujr4s <ujr4s@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:ujr4s@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2003 6:29 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Any way to use more field codes for composite

Thanks Graham, as always.  But I need further help with this.
Exactly how do I create a separate sector composite, since I'm using
SectorID(1) to automatically generate composite indexes in all
sectors?

AllSectCount= "~" + "SectorID(1);

Ab20MA=C>MA(20, C);
Ab50MA, etc.....

AddtoComposite(Ab20MA, AllSectCount,"O");
AddtoComposite(Ab50MA, AllSectCount,"H");
etc.....

It seems to me that whatever I do, it will automatically assign to
the same sector indexes.  And once I use up these six field codes,
then I'm out of luck.  Of course, if I create composites for each of
these sectors and then scan individually, then I should be OK.  But
you are talking about 31 sectors in the TC2K database!!

Cheers,
KC