Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA released(Tomasz)

Hello Tomasz,

On the thread of minor adjustments,
         Is it possible, When looking at the Quote Editor window for single
quote, to be able to Select a different ticker from the left - And have the
Quote data window refresh with the new ticker data.

At the moment you have to close the quote editor window, select a new
ticker then re-open the window to see the data.

And thanks for all your hard work. Not only is the product good, But the
support is great too.

Kinds Regards
         Michael.S.G.