[amibroker] Re: AHOLD

Sjaak,
Unfortunately, there was not the slightest technical indication...
OK, the last two bars volume was increased a bit [some people always
know in advance, but nothing important...]
Since AHOLD increases its volume when ready to go up, it gave the
false impression with the 14M total shares of the last two sessions.
Itīs tough to solve the situation.
Take care,
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sjaak1943 <sjaakhaasnoot@xxxx>"