Re: [amibroker] Re: cannot buy on open

It is always a trailing stop to the person
responsible for making it trail. If you give that responsibility and your
specifications to the broker, then yes, to him it is a trailing stop. If you
place a stop order but retain responsibility for trailing it by manual
adjustment, then to your broker it is only a stop, while to you it is a trailing
stop.

If you told me my car was a cool car while we were
riding on a 100 degree day, I would assume you were referring to the temperature
of the car. If you made the comment while gazing at my beauty during a car show,
I would make a different assumption.

Faddish use of a phrase does not imply correct
usage.

Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer mailing list
moderator<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/
<BLOCKQUOTE