RE: [amibroker] Re: cannot buy on open

Trailing stops were used long before any brokers had online order placement.
The definition of a trailing stop preceeds the recently introduced automatic
trailing stops. Many people still manually manage trailing stops, including
me since my broker does not offer automatic (new fangled) trailing stops.
(Not sure I would use them if they did, I hate to give up my flexibility to
a computer entry.) The definition of a trailing stop preceeds the recently
introduced automatic trailing stops.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/