From: mroman59 <mroman59@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:mroman59@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 24 February 2003 6:41 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Is it possible?

Is it possible to create an exploration for a set given number of
stocks (i.e. specific ticker symbols). The idea being to report data
derived in the AddCollumn functions, but for interested stocks only,
rather than the entire database. Or is it possible to create a
watchlist and perform an exploration on the watchlist.  I would like
to create the exploration mainly for indexes to try to help target
entry and exit points, but I don't want to sift the entire database
for the information.

thank you

Check group FAQ at:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to