From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 23 February 2003 7:30 PM
To: Graham
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: force column width on results in AA

Hi Graham,

G> You can use the underscore as spacer, or any other keystroke.
G> Alternatively just have longer heading names.

I think what DT was saying, and which has also been my experience, is
that heading names do not force column width.  That was the first
thing I tried to do to force width.  The spacer has to be in the cell
content, I think, and it appears zeros (ugh) are the only
alternative.

Yuki

G> Sunday, February 23, 2003, 7:48:34 PM, you wrote:

DTTOG>> Yuki,
DTTOG>> here is some observations
DTTOG>> 1. The caption name does not force the column width.
DTTOG>> 2. The format= does.
DTTOG>> 3. The format= can not be variable.
DTTOG>> Consequently, the only way I see to calibrate the column width
is

Check group FAQ at:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to