[amibroker] Re: Trend Detectors 2

Alan,
I added a comment to the AFL Library for easier reference
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php
See also the recent similar question at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/34279
and many messages in the past for this indicator.
For any further questions, just ask again.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alan Nouray <alann@xxxx>"

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>