[amibroker] Some Symbols not showing up in Explorations(Tomasz)

I noticed that some symbols that would always appear in certain
explorations were no longer showing up.

I checked to make sure they had not been deleted.  They hadn't been.

Then I removed all the filter criteria and ran a "Filter = 1"
exploration on the whole database - and even though the stocks Are in
the database, and can be pulled up as a chart, they are not reported
in the full filterless exploration.

There are 8070 stocks reported, but these few (and I have no way of
knowing how many others altogether) are missing from the report
entirely.

I tried re-Retrieving all symbols, but this had no effect - as I
reported, the symbols Are in the database; they just will not show up
in any exploration.

At least 3 of these issues are ones I always trade.  I know that
there are several others as well that I havn't yet identified, and I
really want to get these back working correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Best Regards,

Nick Molchanoff