From: jmaywood <jmaywood@xxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:jmaywood@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 22 February 2003 5:21 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help - Copyright Notice

I recently purchased AmiBroker after evaluating it for some time.

I completely removed my previous installation prior to installing
4.20.9 (1/18/03 build) as a fresh install. However, I now have the
annoying copyright notices on my screen that I thought were
eliminated some time ago. How do I remove these, since I can't even
make out the x axis values on the left side of the screen since they
clash with the copyright notice?

Help...

-Joe

Check group FAQ at: