[amibroker] Re: Fred's Watered Down Semi-Interesting System got Interesting

Herman,

Because we got off topic elsewhere with questions regarding data and
I see the results of the original system that you have are almost
identical to mine I'm curious who you're data supplier is. eSignal ?

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> OK Fred, done. Listers: see posts and attachments below.
>
> Herman

I check
> in there when I want to see it …
>

>   Thanks very much for responding as I was hoping you would be one
who
> would …
>

>   I will need time to evaluate what you've done but in the mean
time I think
> others might appreciate your efforts here as well … why not post it
at the
> forum ?
>

>   Fred

Short trades

>   FredHerman002:            36,000%, as 001 above but with Profit
Targets