From: Anthony <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 22 February 2003 12:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Saving Color Schemes

Thanks Kave and Jayson for all your effort. I really did not want
anybody to spend any time on this.
I was just looking for an easy way of testing different color
combinations to see what was easier to view.
Best regards,
Anthony.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanag@xxxx> wrote:
> Got me thinking of alternative way to colour background, and of
course
> adding a few bits and pieces, just can't stop myself :-)
>

> num = 14;
>
> Title = Name()+"; "+ Date()+"; RSI("+WriteVal(num,1.0)+") =
> "+WriteVal(RSI(num),1.1);
>

> Plot(RSI(num),"",colorRed,styleLine);
>

> SetBarsRequired(100000,100000);
>
> EnableScript("jscript");
>
> <%
>
> Close = VBArray( AFL( "Close" ) ).toArray();
>
> BG = new Array();
>
> i=0;
>
> BG[0]=1;
>
> for( i =0;  i< Close.length; i++ )
>
> {
>
>  BG[i] = 1;
>
> }
>
> delta = Close.length;
>
> AFL.Var("BG") = BG;
>
> AFL.Var("delta") = delta;
>
> %>
>
> BG = Ref(BG,-delta);
>
> Plot(BG,"",colorLime,styleArea+styleOwnScale+styleNoLabel);
>

> Cheers,
> Graham

Service.

> Check group FAQ at:

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

> Check group FAQ at:

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784922.4151385.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
> 632198:HM/A=1377501/R=0/*http:/www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?
a=b308901
> 13200616000>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=243066.2784922.4151385.1927555/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1377501/rand=731547116>

> Check group FAQ at:

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Check group FAQ at: