[amibroker] Re: FastTrack plugin v1.2.2 with Family interface released UPDATE

Tomasz,

I exported a trial family to FT and then started up FT and the family
was there. I did not have to "Rebuild the family tree". Perhaps that
is automatically accomplished upon the startup of the program.

Bill

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > An updated version of the plugin has been uploaded to the old
> > location.
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/bin/FT.dll
> > > (20KB)
> > > Please RE-DOWNLOAD.
> > >
> > > Also please note that this plugin REQUIRES AmiBroker 4.29.5 or
> > higher
> > > if you don't have it yet you have to download 4.29.5 it from :
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab4295beta.exe
> > >
> > > and install it first.

> > > A new FastTrack plugin with Family Import/Export interface has
> > > been just released. It can be downloaded from
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/bin/FT.dll
> > > (20KB)
> > >
> > > After downloading it has to be copied to the PLUGINS
subdirectory.

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > Check group FAQ at:

Service.