[amibroker] Re: FastTrack plugin v1.2.2 with Family interface released UPDATE

Tomasz,

The updated FT.dll works like a charm. Thank you for the fast turn
around in fixing it.

One thing that I hadn't thought of was that when I exported a family,
it would be direclty accessible from the FT program. Its very nice to
have that kind of backward compatibility.

Thanks again,

Bill

> Hello,
>
> An updated version of the plugin has been uploaded to the old
location.
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/FT.dll
> (20KB)
> Please RE-DOWNLOAD.
>
> Also please note that this plugin REQUIRES AmiBroker 4.29.5 or
higher
> if you don't have it yet you have to download 4.29.5 it from :
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab4295beta.exe
>
> and install it first.

> A new FastTrack plugin with Family Import/Export interface has
> been just released. It can be downloaded from
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/FT.dll
> (20KB)
>
> After downloading it has to be copied to the PLUGINS subdirectory.
>
> How to import/export watch list from/to external database
>
> ATTENTION: It works ONLY if you have "Data source" set to "Fast
Track" plugin