[amibroker] Re: Date Marks in Price plot

Programed in your code and with some minor tweaks looks
good.

               Thanks,
                        Cliff s

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:
> Yuki got me thinking about a few simple lines of code that I
included in the built-in Price plot.

> Often, I like to see exactly where months and weeks begin, and
since AB doesn't have them, I put them in.

> The gray marks are the first trading day of the week, usually
Mondays, except for Monday holidays then its a Tuesday.
> The dark red marks are the first trading day of the month.
>
> I put the code in the Price plot at the top. Adjust colors and
line sizes (numbers at end of PLOT statements) at will.

> -CS
>

> Plot(IIf(Month()!=Ref(Month(),-
1),1,0),"",24,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,7);

> Plot(IIf(DayOfWeek()<Ref(DayOfWeek(),-
1),1,0),"",39,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,-0.55,14);