[amibroker] Re: buy/sell arrows

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
Thank you for getting back to me on this.  I am new to this program
and am in the learning stages of using the AFL, how do you go about
writing the formula?  Is it the same as what Jayson had recommended
in his post back to me?  How does this work in the commentary
window?  Any help would be appreciated.
ron
> Hello,
>
> You could put your formula in the Guru commentary window...and the
buy
> and sell arrows will be placed on the main price chart.....of
course the
> commentary window has to be opened, but you could minimize it...
>
> Anthony
>
> "rmortonmd " wrote:
>
> >  I was wondering if there was a way that you could manually put
the
> > green (buy) and red(sell) arrows on a price chart as done in the
> > backtesting show trades.  I would like a visual way of seeing the
> > days that I make trades.
> > ron
> >

> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> > Check group FAQ at: