[amibroker] Re: WDS (Watered Down System)

Also, I noticed that the results were slightly different if I traded
the QQQ based on the NDX or on the QQQ. The difference was not
great.

As for the difference of Yahoo's ^NDX and Quote.com's NDX_D, I
assume that using the ^NDX is a reasonable option for those of us
who do not use Quote.com data.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx