Re: [amibroker] right margin labels (Tomasz)

Yuki,

Try this...Load into Indicator Builder...select show dates and
Middle...click apply...your can set your own settings....Please let me
know if your need more information in the title line...or if you need
any help ...

//Yuki's Chart

//Price
Price=C;
PriceColor=colorBlack;
/******************************/

//Moving averages
Period1=3;
Period2=10;
Period3=15;

MA1=MA(price,Period1);
MA2=MA(price,Period2);
MA3=MA(price,Period3);

MA1color=colorWhite;
MA2color=colorRed;
MA3color=colorBrightGreen;
/*******************************/

//Bollinger Bands
BolPeriod=15;
BolShift=2;

boltopcolor=colorYellow;
bolbotcolor=colorYellow;

BolTop=BBandTop(price,BolPeriod,BolShift);
BolBot=BBandBot(price,BolPeriod,BolShift);
/*************************************/

Plot(price,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);
Plot(MA1,"MA1",MA1color,styleLine);
Plot(MA2,"MA2",MA2color,styleLine);
Plot(MA3,"MA3",MA3color,styleLine);
Plot(boltop,"BolTop",Boltopcolor,styleLine);
Plot(bolbot,"BolBot",Bolbotcolor,styleLine);

Title=Name()+" -
"+WriteVal(Month(),1)+"/"+WriteVal(Day(),1)+"/"+WriteVal(Year(),1)+" :
"+"Open "+WriteVal(O,1.2)+" , "+"Hi "+WriteVal(H,1.2)+","+" Lo
"+WriteVal(L,1.2)+","+" Close "+WriteVal(C,1.2)+" (
"+WriteVal(ROC(C,1),1.1)+" % )"+" Volume "+WriteVal(V,1);

Best wishes
Anthony