From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 21 February 2003 4:31 PM
To: Tomasz Janeczko
Subject: Re: [amibroker] right margin labels (Tomasz)

Hi Tomasz,

Okay, yes I did this, because everyone suggested this is how I can
have the Bollinger bands set the way *I* want, with only the MAs in
there that *I* want.  ^_-  Can I suggest that you may have hard-wired
a bit too much into the main chart?  ^^_^^

So, how do I do this, Tomasz?  I want 3 MAs, none having anything to
do with the B band settings, and I want the B bands there too, set at
200 percent width.

Yuki

TJ> Yuki,

TJ> This can happen if you add some more plots to BUILT-IN indicators.
TJ> This is so because in that case labels are plotted twice.
TJ> Once for built-in indicator (internal code)
TJ> and once for your added (overlaid) code.
TJ> An easy solution it to use Custom indicator instead.
TJ> Since they are plotted in one-pass no overlapping happens.

TJ> Best regards,
TJ> Tomasz Janeczko
TJ> amibroker.com

Check group FAQ at: