[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA released

Hello,

It seems that the separators still get inserted into the EXPORTed CSV
file that causes Herman's 3D Excel add-in failed. I need to remove the
"'" from the preference setting to get it back working again.

Thomas

> Nurudin,

> Please note that thousand separators are added FOR DISPLAY ONLY.

> They are NOT added in the files exported to CSV format

> neither to the text copied to the CLIPBOARD.

> This is by design because adding separators to export
formats/clipboard

> would break the compatibility with external applications.

> Best regards,

> Tomasz Janeczko

> amibroker.com

following "

> > user-definable thousand separator (in Tools->Preferences->Misc)
applied

> > automatically to all list views and indicators and WriteVal
function "

> > Does this mean that the results window on the AA screen should
display all

> > numbers with thousand separators, if so then when a value gets
over a

> > million,

> > there should be another separator displayed.  That's  not the case
as you

> > can see below.

> > QQQ Open Short 02/19/2003 25.0800 02/20/2003 24.9800 -0.4%
25440.62 0.4%