RE: [amibroker] drop messages

<SPAN
class=896514504-21022003>Jim,
you
need to go to the yahoo amibroker site and either leave the group or edit your
user settings to NOT receive email....... the link at the bottom of the page can
get you there....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jim Tebay
[mailto:JimT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:45
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] drop
messagesPlease stop copying me on all of your
YahooGroup messages relating toAmibroker----- Original
Message -----From: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 4:05
PMSubject: [amibroker] Digest Number 1870Post AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html------------------------------------------------------------------------There
are 25 messages in this issue.Topics in this
digest:      1. How to duplicate AB setup
between
computers?           From:
"mmqp <mmqp@xxxxxxxxx>"
<mmqp@xxxxxxxxx>      2. RE: Saving Color
Schemes           From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      3. Two
separate installations (not instances) of
AB?           From: "Ken
Close" <closeks@xxxxxxxx>      4. RE: How to
duplicate AB setup between
computers?           From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      5. Re:
The Watered Down Semi-Interesting
System           From:
"Fred <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>"
<fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>      6.
RE:           From:
"bluesinvestor" <investor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
7. RE: How to duplicate AB setup between
computers?           From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      8. Re:
Two separate installations (not instances) of
AB?           From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>      9.
AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released           From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>     10.
Re:           From:
"CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>     11.
Re: Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting
System           From:
Sidney Kaiser <s9kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>     12. Re:
AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released           From:
"Al Venosa" <avcinci@xxxxxxxxxxx>     13. Re: The
Watered Down Semi-Interesting
System           From:
"Fred <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>"
<fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>     14. RE: Off off
topic           From:
"Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     15. Re:
AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released           From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>     16. Re:
Saving Color
Schemes           From:
"Anthony <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
<axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>     17. RE: AmiBroker 4.29.5
BETA released
From: "Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     18.
Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released           From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>     19.
$2000.00 profit before lunch
again           From:
"irawerley2003
<irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx>"<irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx>
20. RE: Re: Saving Color
Schemes           From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>     21. TJ -
Charting
(PLEASE)           From:
"thelunit <thelunit@xxxxxxxxx>"
<thelunit@xxxxxxxxx>     22. RE: AmiBroker 4.29.5
BETA released
From: "Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     23.
Re: $2000.00 profit before lunch
again           From: "Uzi
Mann" <prof1209@xxxxxxxxx>     24. Re: $2000.00
profit before lunch
again           From: "Ara
Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxxxxxxxx>     25. RE: Re:
Saving Color
Schemes           From:
"Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
1   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:22:46 -0000   From:
"mmqp <mmqp@xxxxxxxxx>" <mmqp@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: How to
duplicate AB setup between computers?Does anyone know what setup files I
need to duplicate to have exactsame setups between two computers?  This
should include all thestudies, notes, etc.
Thanks________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
2   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:22:58 -0500   From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: Saving Color
SchemesAnthony,back ground colors are set in preferences...I know on
no option to set themvia aflJayson-----Original
Message-----From: Anthony <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:52 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Saving Color
SchemesHi,I can't seem to figure out if it is possible to save
different colorschemes. Saving Templates does not work for colors for
me.If this is not possible then I would be happy if I could control
thebackground color within AFL but can't find anything for that
either.This is unimportant but if anybody has any suggestions I
wouldappreciate
it.Thanks,Anthony      Yahoo!
Groups
Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENTPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
3   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:37:28 -0500   From:
"Ken Close" <closeks@xxxxxxxx>Subject: Two separate installations (not
instances) of AB?Here is one for our esteemed leader and programmer and
customer servicerepresentative...Tomasz:  I have been told that
older versions of AB (4.20 perhaps) mightoptimize faster because of less
program overhead.  No charting, orcommentary, or other stuff
needed...just basic optimization crunching.I know AB is the fastest
thing around, but could I get a fasteroptimization run complete with an
older version?  Be candid!If the answer is yes, is it possible to
install an older version in aseparate directory than the current, uptodate
version?  Would there beinterferences in the Registry?  Would the
current version operateindependently from the older version?I have
also heard that breaking up complex single line coded statementsinto
components will enhance the speed of an optimization.  Is
thistrue?Ken________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
4   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:44:34 -0500   From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: How to duplicate AB
setup between computers?I think most of the settings are in the various
broker.* charts found inyour AB directory (program files\amibroker. I would
think you could simplycopy them all. I have not tried this but it seems
logical. Note if you copyto a CD you might want to use winZip to compress
the files. This avoidschanging some of the file
flags.Jayson-----Original Message-----From: mmqp
<mmqp@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:mmqp@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20,
2003 1:23 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] How to
duplicate AB setup between computers?Does anyone know what setup
files I need to duplicate to have exactsame setups between two
computers?  This should include all thestudies, notes, etc.
Thanks      Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENTPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
5   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:44:01 -0000   From:
"Fred <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>" <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re:
The Watered Down Semi-Interesting SystemSid,The ideas of
asymmetrical long/short signals and exits is certainlynot new.  Eons
ago as a purist I for some reason thought this neededto be the case, but
that logic ?! has long since been discarded.This watered down version is
no where near as good as the full blownversion, but it's intreresting to see
what simplistic little systemslike this can do.If you are referring
the the equity line graph, the code is in thefiles
section.Fred--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sidney Kaiser
<s9kaiser@xxxx> wrote:> Fred, clever system
idea....>> It incorporates several concepts that I also have
stumbled acrossin the> last few years.>> Symmetrical
buy/sell logic is usually not optimal.>> Identical buy/cover logic
is usually not optimal.>> Identical sell/short logic is usually
not optimal.>>> The counter trend or trending logic is very
nice.  It reminds me ofa post> I wrote about a year ago on
FT-Talk BB about using multipleStochastic> trigger levels and the
problems each trigger attempted to solve.  Idid not> think to
take the next step that you have incorporated
here....goodshow!>> Now that I have buttered you up :)) could
I impose on you toprovide the> multiple plot indicator you use in the
lower pane of your chart.  Ihave> the logic from a previous post
but none of the plot statements andplot set> up
notes.>> Cheers> Sid>>>>
anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).> Version:
6.0.455 / Virus Database: 255 - Release Date:
02/13/2003________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
6   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:47:00 -0500   From:
"bluesinvestor" <investor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
RE:Steve,Just curious ... have you been using Amibroker or are
the 'dimmer bulbs'still 'reverting back to the MetaStock
program'?Regards,Peter-----Original Message-----From:
CedarCreekTrading [mailto:kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20,
2003 12:04 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker]Chris,I've been here all the time.  Tomasz
hard work and constant improvementshave not been wasted on me.  I've
been lecturing, developing, refining andlurking.Take
care,Steve----- Original Message -----From: "-= Chris ß =-"
<baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:57 AMSubject: Re: [amibroker]Steve
K.Nice to see you here!!!  Another valued member
(convert?).I look forward to your postings.-= Chris ß =-(A
lurker from the old MS
days)_______________________________________________________Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
7   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:53:53 -0500   From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: How to duplicate AB
setup between computers?I meant to say broker.*   files not
chartsJayson-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:45
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] How to duplicate
AB setup between computers?I think most of the settings are in the
various broker.* charts found inyour AB directory (program files\amibroker.
I would think you could simplycopy them all. I have not tried this but it
seems logical. Note if you copyto a CD you might want to use winZip to
compress the files. This avoidschanging some of the file
flags.Jayson-----Original Message-----From: mmqp
<mmqp@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:mmqp@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20,
2003 1:23 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] How to
duplicate AB setup between computers?Does anyone know what setup
files I need to duplicate to have exactsame setups between two
computers?  This should include all thestudies, notes, etc.
ThanksPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.      Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENTPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
8   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:57:17 +0100   From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>Subject: Re: Two separate
installations (not instances) of AB?Ken,> Here is one for our
esteemed leader and programmer and customer service>
representative...>> Tomasz:  I have been told that older
versions of AB (4.20 perhaps) might> optimize faster because of less
program overhead.  No charting, or> commentary, or other stuff
needed...just basic optimization crunching.>> I know AB is the
fastest thing around, but could I get a faster> optimization run complete
with an older version?  Be candid!If I implement changes into AB I
have always the speed in mind.Therefore newer versions should perform at
least that fast as old ones.In fact some enhancements have been made so 4.xx
versions arefaster than 3.xx versions.As far as 4.20 vs 4.29 are
considered there is no difference.> I have also heard that breaking
up complex single line coded statements> into components will enhance the
speed of an optimization.  Is this> true?THe best way to
increase speed is to use variables whenever you can.Instead of calling for
example Foreign("$INDU","c") many times in yourcode call it once and assign
result to the variable.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
9   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:07:47 +0100   From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedHello,A new beta version of AmiBroker - 4.29.5 is
availablefor download from the following locations:<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab4295beta.exe<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.net/bin/ab4295beta.exe<A
href="">ftp://ftp.amibroker.com/pub/ab4295beta.exe<A
href="">ftp://ftp.amibroker.net/pub/ab4295beta.exe(450
KB self-extracting archive)Please read the README file below for the
list of changes.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.comAmiBroker 4.29.5 Beta Read MeFebruary 20,
2003 18:06THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT
BUGS.Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder
first!INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONSIMPORTANT: This archive is
update-only. You have to install full version4.20 first.Just run the
installer and follow the instructions.Then run AmiBroker. You should see
"AmiBroker 4.29.5 beta" written in theAbout box.CHANGES FOR VERSION
4.29.5 (as compared to 4.29.1)  a.. fixed crash in AFL editor that
occured when selecting all text andchoosing right mouse button ->
copy  b.. auto-scaling changed slightly  c.. user-definable
thousand separator (in Tools->Preferences->Misc)applied automatically
to all list views and indicators and WriteVal function  d.. definable
number of decimal places in RT quote
window(Tools->Prefs->Misc)  e.. watch-list related functions:
(available from context menu in tree andSymbol->Watch list
menu)  f.. quick type-in symbols into watch list  g..
import/export watch list from/to .LST file and from/to plugin (ext.database
only for plugins that support this feature. The first one will beFT
plugin)  h.. context menu is displayed over selected watch list (click
with rightmouse button on the watch list name in the Workspace
window)  i.. 'dirty' flag is set properly after moving/sizing the
study  j.. Amibroker again displays message box asking to save changes.
(this isuseful to undo some unwanted changes but it works only for most
recent'in-memory' symbols (see Tools->Preferernces->Data))
k.. fixed the case when Preferences has log scale switched OFF butIndicator
Builder has "log scale" turned ON for Price chart.CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.29.1
(as compared to 4.29.0)  a.. data tooltips now show study ID and
coordinates and point/percentchange from start to end when you hover the
mouse pointer over the trendline or other study  b.. from-to range
selector implemented just double click on chart to markbegin and then double
click in other place to mark end of the range. > and <markers will
appear above date axis. To delete the markers double clickagain in the same
place where vertical line is positioned.  c.. From-to selected range
can be referred from the AFL level via newfunctions  BeginValue(
ARRAY )  EndValue( ARRAY )  - these functions give the single
value (number) of the ARRAY at thebeginning and end of the selected range.
If no range is marked then theyreturn the value at the first bar and last
bar respectively.  Example:  WriteVal( BeginValue(
DateTime() ), formatDateTime );  WriteVal( EndValue( DateTime() ),
formatDateTime );  "Precentage change of close is " +
WriteVal( 100 * (EndValue( Close ) - BeginValue( Close ))/BeginValue(Close )
) + "%";  d.. WriteVal function now handles
formatDateTime  WriteVal( DateTime(), formatDateTime
);  e.. Zoom to range implemented (View->Zoom->Range) or
hold down both SHIFTand CTRL and click on green zoom in toolbar button
(zooms to selectedfrom-to range)CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.29.0 (as
compared to 4.28.1)  a.. context help in AFL editor - just press F1
when cursor is over AFLreserved function name and it will display full
information about thatfunction  b.. param info/fun reference
available also from context menu  c.. fixed bug in Study function
working improperly for trendlines withright extend property  d..
tab order fixed in Study properties box  e.. usability: "Filter
pre/after hours" is available now fromView->Intraday menu  f..
new AFL function:  Now( format = 0 ) returns current date / time in
numerous of formats:  format = 0 - returns string containing current
date/time formattedaccording to system settings  format = 1 -
returns string containing current date only formattedaccording to system
settings  format = 2 - returns string containing current time only
formattedaccording to system settings  format = 3 - returns DATENUM
number with current date  format = 4 - returns TIMENUM number with
current time  format = 5 - returns DATETIME number with current
date/time  See: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=NOW
g.. new drawing tool: Triangle  h.. new drawing tool: Andrews'
Pitchfork  i.. Gann Square tool does not draw controlling trenline
during move/resize  j.. added check that prevents freeing memory by
Equity(1) function whenthis memory is referenced by other
variables  k.. added Layer combo to the Text properties box
l.. added link to AFL on-line reference to the Help->AmiBroker on the
Webmenu.  m.. switching layers does not cause unnecessary symbol
tree refresh  n.. added switch to AA Settings->Report tab that
allows to turn off optimization warning (that is displayed if optimization
requires more than 300steps)  o.. other minor fixes.CHANGES
FOR VERSION 4.28.1 (as compared to 4.28.0)  a.. fixed problem with
missing some short trades when new flag "Reverseentry signal forces exit"
was turned off  b.. Null is now highlighted and present in the
auto-complete box.  c.. fixed numeric sorting of colorized
columnsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.28.0 (as compared to 4.27.1)  a..
ApplyStop has one more parameter  ApplyStop( Type, Mode, Amount,
ExitAtStop, Volatile = False )  new Volatile parameters decides if
amount (or distance) (3rd parameter) issampled at the trade entry and
remains fixed during the trade (Volatile =FALSE - old behaviour) or if can
vary during the trade (Volatile = TRUE)  Allows single-line
implementation of Chandeliers exit:  ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,
stopModePoint, 3*ATR(14), True, True );  b.. ApplyStop handles
new N-Bar stop - exits the trade after N bars.  Type = stopTypeNBar; /*
= 3 */  Mode = stopModeBars; /* = 1 */  ApplyStop(
stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 5 ); // exits trades on 5th barsince
entry  c.. added new "Reverse entry signal forces exit" check
box to theBacktester settings.  When it is ON (the default setting)
- backtester works as in previousversions and closes already open positon if
new entry signal in reversedirection is encountered. If this switch is OFF -
even if reverse signaloccurs backtester maintains currently open trade and
does not close positonuntil regular exit (sell or cover) signal is
generated.  In other words when this switch is OFF backtester ignores
Short signalsduring long trades and ignores Buy signals during short
trades.  d.. added "Allow same bar exit (single bar trade)"
option to the Settings  When it is ON (the default settings) - entry
and exit at the very same baris allowed (as in previous versions)
if it is OFF - exit can happen starting from next bar only (this appliesto
regular signals,there is a separate setting for ApplyStop-generatedexits).
Switching it to OFF allows to reproduce the behaviour of MSbacktester that
is not able to handle same day exits.  e.. long trades now take
precedence over short trades so if signals happenon the same bar in both
directions only long trade is taken.  f.. new AFL
functions:  DateTime() - returns array of encoded date/time values
suitable for usingwith  AddColumn and formatDateTime
constant  to produce date time formated according to your system
settings  AddColumn( DateTime(), "Date / Time", formatDateTime
);  new formatChar constant allows outputting single ASCII
character codes:  Example (produces signal file accepted by various
other programs):  Buy=Cross(MACD(),Signal());
Sell=Cross(Signal(), MACD());  Filter=Buy OR Sell;
SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True );  AddColumn( DateTime(), "Date",
formatDateTime );  AddColumn( IIf( Buy, 66, 83 ), "Signal", formatChar
);  g.. new AFL functions continued:  BarIndex() -
returns zero-based bar number -  the same as Cum(1)-1 but it is much
faster than Cum(1) when used inIndicators  SetOption( "name",
value )  - sets various options in automatic analysis settings
currently availableoptions are  "NoDefaultColumns" - if set to True
- exploration does not have defaultTicker and Date/Time columns
"InitialEquity"  "AllowSameBarExit"
"ActivateStopsImmediately"  "AllowPositionShrinking"
"FuturesMode"  "InterestRate"  h.. if you overwrite AA
settings via SetTradeDelays/SetOption  backtest report gives these
actual values instead of originaly set in thesettings  i..
new Null constant is equal to -1e10 (empty value) so you can use itinstead
enigmatic -1e10  obsolete styleLog removed (logarithmic scale
setting is not per-line butper-pane and it is selectable from Indicator
Builder)  j.. added PlotGrid( level, color = colorDefault )
function that plots gridline using built-in dotted style.
k.. fixed problem with QuoteEditor that was introduced with adding
colorsupport to the list view  l.. added support for Win XP common
controls 6, which results in enhancedXP-look (on WinXP only of
course)  m.. fixed zero-size problem with floating control bars on
Windows XP  n.. fixed some compatibility issues with common controls
6.  o.. added sound when plugin status changes  p.. fixed
problems with Review window sometimes not showing the results  q..
value label drawing changed slightly  r.. status bar adjusted so plugin
state is visible on smaller displays  s.. improved windows version
checking for bug reportsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.27.1 (as compared to
4.27.0)  a.. fixed problems with auto-complete and param info
features appearing oncertain Windows versionsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.27.0
(as compared to 4.26.0)  Intellisense-like functionality in AFL
editor  a.. auto-completion feature in AFL editor type a few
letters and pressCtrl+SPACE and the number of matching functions / reserved
words will bedisplayed  b.. parameters-info tip, type function name
and opening brace ( and youwill see the tip that shows information about
required parameters  c.. two new checkboxes Preferences->Editor
control Auto-completion /parameter-info features  d.. fixed
exception occuring when optimizing systems that generate zerotrades (very
rare case)  e.. AlertIF called from the custom indicators sometimes
displayed wrongdate/time - now it is fixed  f.. when fixup = 1
Foreign() is able to align array past the last foreignbar. For example when
using intraday data you can refer to imported EOD dataand it will fill
intraday data with last value from previous day.CHANGES FOR VERSION
4.26.0 (as compared to 4.25.0)  a.. List view sorting speed
increased significantly:    a.. sorting of text columns is 2
times faster (on average)    b.. sorting of numeric column is
5-10 times faster ( sort 660'000 itemswithin 2-3 seconds on 1GHz
machine)  b.. Explorations now support definable color of cell text and
background  AddColumn and AddTextColumn functions extended to support
this feature:  AddColumn( Array, "Title", format = 1.2, textColor =
colorDefault,bkgndColor = colorDefault );  AddTextColumn( "Text",
"Title", format = 1.2, textColor = colorDefault,bkgndColor = colorDefault
);  New colorDefault constant (-1) defines default windows color
for gridcell.  Sample code:  Filter =1;
AddColumn( Close, "Close", 1.2 );  AddColumn( MACD(), "MACD", 1.4 ,
IIf( MACD() > 0, colorGreen,colorRed ) );  AddTextColumn(
FullName(), "Full name", 77 , colorDefault, IIf( Close <10,
colorLightBlue, colorDefault ) );  c.. custom indicators - anchors
are not offset vertically from the ends ofthe trend line when Draw dates is
selected  d.. custom indicators with auto-scaling can be now
dragged in Y-directionlike regular charts  e.. Foreign and
RelStrength algorithm improved to allow more complexalignment
cases  f.. PlotShapes works even without any Plot statement
(although it isintended to use in conjunction with Plot)  g.. fixed
line disappearing bug that occured when using text tool rightafter trend
line tool  h.. Dec is displayed again on date axisCHANGES FOR
VERSION 4.25.0 (as compared to 4.24.0)  a.. support user-definable
parameters:  new AFL functions  Param( "name", default, min,
max, step )  ParamStr( "name", "default" );  ParamColor(
"name", defaultcolor );  new Parameters dialog : right click over
chart pane and select"Parameters" or press Ctrl+R  allows to change
chart parameters - changes are reflected immediatelly  Sample code
1:  ticker = ParamStr( "Ticker", "MSFT" );  sp = Param(
"MA Period", 12, 2, 100 );  PlotForeign( ticker, "Chart of "+ticker,
ParamColor( "Price Color",colorLightYellow ), styleCandle );  Plot(
MA( Foreign( ticker, "C" ), sp ), "MA(" + WriteVal( sp, 1.0 ) +
")",ParamColor( "MA Color", colorRed ) );  Sample code
2:  sp = Param( "RSI Period", 12, 2, 100 );  r = RSI( sp
);  Plot( r, "RSI("+WriteVal(sp,1.0)+")", ParamColor("RSI
Color",colorRed ) );  Buy = Cross( r, 30 );  Sell =
Cross( 70, r );  PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow * Buy + shapeDownArrow *
Sell, IIf( Buy,colorGreen, colorRed ) );  b.. added missing ':'
and '"' characters to the forbidden characters setin file names generated
from ticker names. All file-system reservedcharacters are converted to
underscore.  c.. ticker symbol maximum length increased to 25
characters (from previous15).  (these two fixes above solve problem
with using very long symbols like  d.. default keyboard accelerators
changed Ctrl+R is now for Parametersdialog F5 is for Refresh  e..
fixed calculation bug occuring when drawing objects in the blank chartarea
("jumping" effect)  f.. new method in Quotations collection for faster
retrieval of quotes  long Retrieve( long Count, Variant *Date, Variant
*Open, Variant *High,Variant *Low, Variant *Close, Variant *Volume, Variant
*OpenInt );  g.. on Windows Me, 2000 and XP all file dialogs now
feature "Places" barand allows to select few recent file names from the
combo  h.. date axis display modified slightly (3 letter month abbrev.
used moreoften  i.. changed resizing algorithm so if "no min size
for resizing dialog"option is selected the scroll bar of list / edit is
always visible. Also theoption is active from the start without need to go
to Preferences.  j.. other minor improvementsCHANGES FOR
VERSION 4.24.0 (as compared to 4.23.0)  a.. saving/loading
Automatic Analysis settings to/from the file  b.. Axis font now can be
made bold/italic/underline  c.. Text drawing tool uses axis font
now  d.. full control over AA window via new OLE/COM
interface:  Analysis object (accessible via
Broker.Application.Analysis)  Methods:  - Backtest(); -
runs backtest  - Explore(); - runs exploration  - Scan(); -
runs scan  - Optimize(); - runs optimization  - bool Report(
FileName: String ) - saves report to the file or displaysit if FileName =
""  - bool Export( FileName: String ) - exports result list to CSV
file  - bool LoadFormula( FileName: String ) - loads AFL
formula  - bool SaveFormula( FileName: String ) - saves AFL
formula  - bool LoadSettings( FileName: String ) - loads backtest
settings  - bool SaveSettings( FileName: String ) - saves backtest
settings  - ClearFilters() - removes all filters
Properties:  - long ApplyTo - defines apply to mode: 0 - all stocks, 1
- current stock,2 - use filter  - long RangeMode - defines range
mode: 0 - all quotes, 1 - n last quotes,2 - n last days, 3 - from-to
date  - long RangeN - defines N (number of bars/days to
backtest)  - DATE RangeFromDate - defines "From" date  - DATE
RangeToDate - defines "To" date  - Filter( nType: short, Category :
String ) - sets/retrieves filtersetting  nType argument defines
type of filter 0 - include, 1 - exclude  Category argument defines
filter category:  "index", "favorite", "market", "group", "sector",
"index", "watchlist"  Examples  ClearFilters(); //
clear all filters first  Filter( 0, "index" ) = 1; // include only
indices  Filter( 1, "market" ) = 2; // exclude 2nd market
Full Example for Windows Scripting Host:
========================================  /* create AB object
*/  AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");  /*
retrieve automatic analysis object */  AA = AB.Analysis;
/* load formula from external file */
AA.LoadFormula("afl\\macd_c.afl");  /* optional: load settings
*/  //
AA.LoadSettings("the_path_to_the_settings_file.abs");  /* setup
filters */  /* backtest over symbols present in market 0 only
(zero-based number) */  AA.ClearFilters();  AA.Filter( 0,
"market" ) = 0;  /* set apply to and range */  AA.ApplyTo
= 2; // use filters  AA.RangeMode = 0; // use all available
quotes  /* run backtest and display report */
AA.Backtest();  AA.Report(""); // empty file name means display
reportCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.23.0 (as compared to
4.22.1)  a.. chart axis font can be defined by the user. The
default is now Arial,9pt.
(Tools->Preferences->Miscellaneous: "Axis font")  b.. Undo
feature added to AFL editor.  c.. PlotShapes now supports offset (or
distance) parameter (bydefault -12 ), Offset is expressed in SCREEN
pixels.  Negative offsets shift symbols down, positive offsets shift
symbol up. Toplace the shape exactly at ypostion, specify 0 as
offset.  PlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition = graph0,
offset = -12 );  d.. yet another bug fixed that caused problems with
drawing lines whenmultiple windows were showing same symbol but different
intervals.  e.. if Y-value is less than 1000 the status bar displays
four decimalplaces , also bar number is displayed in the status bar (next to
date/time)  f.. Insert Indicator window (Ctrl+I) does not show empty
indicator slotsanymore.CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.22.1 (as compared to
4.22.0)  a.. fixed overwrite problem occuring when deleting first
indicator in thelist in Indicator Builder  b.. fixed shortcut
conflict &File and &Format. Now Format menu has
Alt+oshortcut  c.. other minor fixes  d.. added constants
for shapes  "shapeNone", 0  "shapeUpArrow", 1
"shapeDownArrow", 2  "shapeHollowUpArrow", 3
"shapeHollowDownArrow", 4  "shapeSmallUpTriangle", 5
"shapeSmallDownTriangle", 6  "shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle", 7
"shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle", 8  "shapeUpTriangle", 9
"shapeDownTriangle", 10  "shapeHollowUpTriangle", 11
"shapeHollowDownTriangle", 12  "shapeSmallSquare", 13
"shapeHollowSmallSquare", 15  "shapeSquare", 17
"shapeHollowSquare", 19  "shapeSmallCircle", 21
"shapeHollowSmallCircle", 23  "shapeCircle", 25
"shapeHollowCircle", 27  "shapeStar", 29  "shapeHollowStar",
31  "shapeDigit0", 33  "shapeDigit1", 35
"shapeDigit2", 37  "shapeDigit3", 39  "shapeDigit4",
41  "shapeDigit5", 43  "shapeDigit6", 45
"shapeDigit7", 47  "shapeDigit8", 49  "shapeDigit9",
51  "shapePositionAbove", 1  Example:
PlotShapes( IIF( buy, shapeDigit9 + shapePositonAbove, shapeNone
),colorGreen );CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.22.0 (as compared to
4.21.1)  a.. changes made in Indicator Builder are not lost if
formula isincorrect - instead error message is displayed and formula is
saved even ifit has a syntax error  b.. if currently displayed
indicator formula has an error - the errormessage does not pop up in a
separate window but is displayed in theindicator pane.  c.. empty
indicators are not displayed in the Indicator Builder and newbuttons "Add",
"Delete" are provided to add new indicator and removeexisting  d..
when drawing or moving drawing objects the auto-refresh of the chartis
temporarily held to solve problems with drawing on RT charts.  e..
Symbol->Information window is not reset every 3 sec when working withRT
data.  f.. interval between chart updates is now
configurable(Preferences->Intraday)  g.. Random( seed = none );
function takes new parameter seed.  If seed is defined it initializes
the seed of random number generator thisallows to produce repetitive series
of pseudo-random series. If seed is notspecified - random number generator
continues generation.  To reinitialize the generator, use 1 as the seed
argument. Any other valuefor seed sets the generator to a random starting
point.  Example 1:  Graph0 = Random(); // generates
different sequence with each refresh  Example 2:  Graph0 =
Random(1); // generates the same sequence with each refresh
h.. new AFL function  PlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition =
graph0 );  that allows to plot arrows and other shapes on any
chart.  Parameters:    a.. shape defines type of the
symbol. when shape is zero nothing isplotted    values
other than zero cause plotting various pre-defined shapes.
Odd values plot shape BELOW indicator, even values plot shape
ABOVEindicator.    b.. color defines color of
shape    c.. layer defines layer number on which shapes are
plotted    d.. yposition defines Y-position where shapes are
plotted (by defaultthey are plotted 'around' graph0 (first indicator)
line)  Currently defined shapes are  UP ARROW = 1, (below
indicator)  DOWN ARROW = 2, (above indicator)  HOLLOW UP ARROW
= 3, (below)  HOLLOW DOWN ARROW = 4, (above)  SMALL UP
TRIANGLE = 5, (below)  SMALL DOWN TRIANGLE = 6, (above)
HOLLOW SMALL UP TRIANGLE = 7, (below)  HOLLOW SMALL DOWN TRIANGLE = 8 ,
(above)  UP TRIANGLE = 9, (below)  DOWN TRIANGLE = 10,
(above)  HOLLOW UP TRIANGLE = 11, (below)  HOLLOW DOWN
TRIANGLE = 12, (above)  SMALL SQUARE = 13, (below)  SMALL
SQUARE = 14, (above)  HOLLOW SMALL SQUARE = 15, (below)
HOLLOW SMALL SQUARE = 16,  SQUARE = 17, (below)  SQUARE = 18,
(above)  HOLLOW SQUARE = 19, (below)  HOLLOW SQUARE = 20,
(above)  SMALL CIRCLE = 21, (below)  SMALL CIRCLE = 22,
(above)  HOLLOW SMALL CIRCLE = 23, (below)  HOLLOW SMALL
CIRCLE = 24,(above)  CIRCLE = 25, (below)  CIRCLE = 26,
(above)  HOLLOW CIRCLE = 27, (below)  HOLLOW CIRCLE = 28,
(above)  STAR = 29, (below)  STAR = 30, (above)
HOLLOW STAR = 31, (below)  HOLLOW STAR = 32, (above)  NUMBER 0
= 33, (below)  NUMBER 0 = 34, (above)  NUMBER 1 = 35,
(below)  NUMBER 1 = 36, (above)  NUMBER 2 = 37,
(below)  NUMBER 2 = 38, (above)  NUMBER 3 = 39,
(below)  NUMBER 3 = 40, (above)  NUMBER 4 = 41,
(below)  NUMBER 4 = 42, (above)  NUMBER 5 = 43,
(below)  NUMBER 5 = 44, (above)  NUMBER 6 = 45,
(below)  NUMBER 6 = 46, (above)  NUMBER 7 = 47,
(below)  NUMBER 7 = 48, (above)  NUMBER 8 = 49,
(below)  NUMBER 8 = 50, (above)  NUMBER 9 = 51,
(below)  NUMBER 9 = 52, (above)  Demo
formula:  Graph0=MACD();  Graph1=Signal();
Buy=Cross(Graph0, Graph1);  Sell=Cross(Graph1, Graph0);
PlotShapes( ( Buy OR Sell ) * ( 1 + Cum( Buy OR Sell ) % 52 ), IIf(
Buy,colorGreen, colorRed ), 5 );  GraphXSpace = 5;CHANGES
FOR VERSION 4.21.1 (as compared to 4.21.0)  a.. AddToComposite
marks symbol as dirty so timestamp added in the fullname is stored
properly.  b.. "Align custom minute bars to regular market hours" works
OK now evenif filtering is OFF  c.. new methods added to COM
interface in 4.21.0 caused incompatibilitywith AmiQuote because of changed
numbering of methods. Now it is fixed soAmiQuote auto-import works again
with 4.21.1  d.. fixed display of watch list >32 in the workspace
tree  e.. fixed possible hangup when attempting to draw objects when
currentlyselected layer is hiddenCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.21.0 (as
compared to 4.20.8)  a.. layers implemented (layers is a well-know
concept in every decentpainting/drawing/CAD package now it is available to
traders for (AFAIK) thefirst time in technical analysis program)
b.. increased number of watch lists (to 64 watch lists) and sectors (to
64sectors) (note that broker.workspace file once saved with new version
cannot be read back with previous versions)  c.. max. number of
bars in File->Database Settings increased to 500'000.  d.. ASCII
importer: added $STRICT 1 mode it checks if Open, High, Lowprices are
greater than zero  e.. COM/OLE interface:  new property
Broker.Application.DatabasePath  new method:
Broker.Application.LoadDatabase( Path )  new method:
Broker.Application.SaveDatabase()  Example VBScript code (Windows
Scripting Host):  Set oAB =
CreateObject("Broker.Application")  WScript.Echo( "Current path to
database is " + oAB.DatabasePath )  if oAB.LoadDatabase("c:\program
files\amibroker\data") = True then  WScript.Echo( "succesfully loaded
new database" )  end if  WScript.Echo( "Current path to
database is " + oAB.DatabasePath )
oAB.SaveDatabase()CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.8 (as compared to
4.20.7)  a.. fixed #include command (CR/LF pair handling)
b.. #include now displays error message in the status bar ifincluded filecan
not be found  c.. when calling function defined in script AFL does not
convert themethod name to lowercase  d.. filtering after hours
works also for EndTime < StartTime case (usefullfor users from Far East
tracking US exchanges)  e.. fixed bug causing crash on custom
indicators using Study() withQuickAFL enabled  f.. protection
against crash when the user tries to plot negative valueson semi-log
scale  g.. new AFL function: GetDatabaseName - gives the name of the
database -the last part (folder) of the database path  h.. other
minor fixes  i.. new myTrack plugin  j.. removed (c) text
(4.20.8.3431)CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.7 (as compared to
4.20.6)  a.. fixed crash occuring on exit on Windows XP (CRegistry
class - free() )  b.. fixed problem with saving keyboard editor
settings on Win2k  c.. fixed problem with different ordering of tickers
when case sensitivityis turned on (symbol array is re-sorted on change and
re-sorted afterloading master file)  d.. added one more safety
check for non-existing directory when savinglayoutCHANGES FOR VERSION
4.20.6 (as compared to 4.20.5)  a.. possible bug with AFL editor
fixed (streamin)  b.. "space" problem in AFL editor fixed  c..
fixed bug with switching databases  d.. fixed crash occuring when user
specified non-existing pen  e.. fixed bug in monthly view display
(29.02.2000)  f.. fixed bug in File->Save database As (into blank
directory)  g.. fixed title of built-in volume pane  h.. ROC
function accepts additional parameter that defines how negative  values
are handled. ROC( array, periods = 12, absmode = False )  if absmode =
False the value returned is array - ref(array, -periods )/ref( array,
-periods )  if absmode = True the value returned is array -
ref(array, -periods )/abs( ref( array, -periods ) )  i..
QuoteTracker plugin now accepts also . (dot) as a date separator  j..
myTrack plugin startup routine improvedCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.5 (as
compared to 4.20.3)  a.. composite symbol is reset properly even if
flused out of in-memorycache  b.. when $ALLOWNEG is NOT specified
in the ASCII importer definitionAmiBroker performs the following range
checking and fixup on open, low andhigh prices  if( open == 0 )
open = close;  if( high < max( open, close ) ) high = max( open,
close );  if( low == 0 ) low = min( open, close )  c.. Update
Nov 1, 2002: added myTrack real-time plugin.HOW TO REPORT BUGSIf you
experience any problem with this beta version please send
detaileddescription of the problem (especially the steps needed to reproduce
it) tobugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
10   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:14:08 -0700   From:
"CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
Re:Peter,I'm not sure if I'm better described as a "dimmer bulb"
or a "dimmer blob".Either way, I am trying to make the transition.  I
still use MS to post"charts" (like some of the more astute players at this
forum).  It stillmakes pretty pictures.To dissemenate my daily
institutional recommendations, I had to bypass MSand pull the esignal feed
into Excel (for compliance reasons).Take care...dimmer and
slimmer,Steve----- Original Message -----From: "bluesinvestor"
<investor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Thursday, February 20, 2003 11:47 AMSubject: RE: [amibroker]>
Steve,>> Just curious ... have you been using Amibroker or are the
'dimmer bulbs'> still 'reverting back to the MetaStock
program'?>> Regards,> Peter>> -----Original
Message-----> From: CedarCreekTrading
[mailto:kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:04
PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re:
[amibroker]>>> Chris,>> I've been here all
the time.  Tomasz hard work and constant improvements> have not been
wasted on me.  I've been lecturing, developing, refining and>
lurking.>> Take care,>> Steve> ----- Original
Message -----> From: "-= Chris ß =-"
<baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:57
AM> Subject: Re: [amibroker]>>> Steve
K.>> Nice to see you here!!!  Another valued member
(convert?).>> I look forward to your postings.>> -=
Chris ß =-> (A lurker from the old MS days)>
page: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>>
Check group FAQ at:> <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>
Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web
page: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>>
Check group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
11   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:46:26 -0800   From:
Sidney Kaiser <s9kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: Re: The Watered Down
Semi-Interesting SystemAt 06:44 PM 02/20/2003 +0000, you
wrote:>Sid,>>>If you are referring the the
equity line graph, the code is in the>files
section.>>FredYes, that is what I was looking
for...thanks.For others wanting to use these indicators it looks like
you need to addthem to the bottom of your AA system test and then copy the
whole thingover to a new custom indicator to make  all the parameters
available to theplots.Sid
by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.455
/ Virus Database: 255 - Release Date: 02/13/2003[This message
contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
12   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:46:30 -0500   From:
"Al Venosa" <avcinci@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released[This message is not in displayable
format]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
13   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:50:23 -0000   From:
"Fred <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>" <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re:
The Watered Down Semi-Interesting SystemSid,You only need to
replace the AB built in equity line indicator withthis code. (SAVE THE
ORIGINAL FIRST under another name).  Then byjust clicking the equity
button in any AA window after doing abacktest will plot it.--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sidney Kaiser <s9kaiser@xxxx> wrote:> At
06:44 PM 02/20/2003 +0000, you wrote:>> >Sid,>
the code is in the> >files section.> >>
>Fred>> Yes, that is what I was looking
for...thanks.>> For others wanting to use these indicators it
looks like you needto add> them to the bottom of your AA system test
and then copy the wholething> over to a new custom indicator to
make  all the parametersavailable to the> plots.>>
Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).> Version:
6.0.455 / Virus Database: 255 - Release Date:
02/13/2003________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
14   Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:02:12 +0800   From:
"Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: Off off topicIf
a Gann expert could please advise how to handle this natural cycle,
mostappreciated â~ºCheers,Graham-----Original
Message-----From: Dimitris Tsokakis [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Thursday, 20 February 2003 10:24 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] Off off topic<A
href="">http://www.fg-kometen.de/pix/c2002v1/02v1_26.jpgIt
is C2002V., by Michael JaggerIt comes every 37000 years to visit our solar
system.[Nice period for backtesting, attention to future
applications...]Dimitris TsokakisYahoo! Groups
SponsorADVERTISEMENTPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY
to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
15   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:04:05 +0100   From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>Subject: Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedAl,No. In the formulathe numbers have to be typed
like in any programming language withoutthousand separators.Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com  ----- Original Message
-----  From: Al Venosa  To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:46
PM  Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
released  Thanks so much, TJ, for the thousands separator for
large numbers. Thiswill be a big help. Question: when inputting a large
number in the AAwindow, can you use the thousands separator in formulas?
Like in:PositionSize = 100,000;  Al Venosa
avcinci@xxxxxxxxxxx  >From: "Tomasz Janeczko"
20:07:47 +0100  >  >Hello,  >
> [...]
from the custom indicators sometimes displayed wrongdate/time - now it is
fixed  > f.. when fixup = 1 Foreign() is able to align array past
the lastforeign bar. For example when using intraday data you can refer to
importedEOD data and it will fill intraday data with last value from
previous day.  >  >CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.26.0 (as
compared to 4.25.0)  >  > a.. List view sorting speed
increased significantly:  > a.. sorting of text columns is 2 times
faster (on average)  > b.. sorting of numeric column is 5-10 times
faster ( sort 660'000 itemswithin 2-3 seconds on 1GHz machine)
> b.. Explorations now support definable color of cell text and
background  > AddColumn and AddTextColumn functions extended to
support this feature:  >  > AddColumn( Array, "Title",
format = 1.2, textColor = colorDefault,bkgndColor = colorDefault
);  > AddTextColumn( "Text", "Title", format = 1.2, textColor =
colorDefault,bkgndColor = colorDefault );  >  > New
> [...]
)  > if absmode = True the value returned is array - ref(array,
-periods )/abs( ref( array, -periods ) )  > i.. QuoteTracker plugin
now accepts also . (dot) as a date separator  > j.. myTrack plugin
startup routine improved  >CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.5 (as compared
to 4.20.3)  >  > a.. composite symbol is reset properly
even if flused out of in-memorycache  > b.. when $ALLOWNEG is
NOT specified in the ASCII importer definitionAmiBroker performs the
following range checking and fixup on open, low andhigh prices
> if( open == 0 ) open = close;  > if( high < max( open, close
) ) high = max( open, close );  > if( low == 0 ) low = min( open,
close )  > c.. Update Nov 1, 2002: added myTrack real-time
plugin.  >HOW TO REPORT BUGS  >  >If you
experience any problem with this beta version please send
detaileddescription of the problem (especially the steps needed to reproduce
16   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:14:16 -0000   From:
"Anthony <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re:
Saving Color SchemesThanks Jayson,I thought that was the case but I
wanted to check with someone moreknowledgeable. I was just trying to have a
different background colorfor a particular indicator
window.Cheers,Anthony--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Anthony,> back ground colors are
Anthony <axon50@xxxx> [mailto:axon50@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday,
February 20, 2003 12:52 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Saving Color Schemes>>> Hi,> I
can't seem to figure out if it is possible to save different color>
schemes. Saving Templates does not work for colors for me.>> If
this is not possible then I would be happy if I could control the>
background color within AFL but can't find anything for that
either.>> This is unimportant but if anybody has any suggestions I
would> appreciate it.>> Thanks,>
Anthony>>>       Yahoo!
Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT>>>>> Post AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
Check group FAQ at:> <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Service.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
17   Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:26:11 +0800   From:
"Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedThanks Tomasz, the watchlist functions are great and will save
me a lotof time.I am afraid I cannot find the save changes
message box in thepreferences -
dataCheers,Graham-----Original
Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
21 February 2003 3:08 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA releasedHello,A new
[...]
4.29.1)*         fixed crash in
AFL editor that occured when selecting all textand choosing right mouse
button -> copy*
auto-scaling changed
slightly*         user-definable
thousand separator (inTools->Preferences->Misc) applied automatically
to all list views andindicators and WriteVal
function*         definable
number of decimal places in RT quote
window(Tools->Prefs->Misc)*
watch-list related functions: (available from context menu intree and
Symbol->Watch list
menu)*         quick type-in
symbols into watch list*
import/export watch list from/to .LST file and from/to plugin(ext. database
only for plugins that support this feature. The first onewill be FT
plugin)*         context menu is
displayed over selected watch list (click withright mouse button on the
watch list name in the Workspace
window)*         'dirty' flag is
set properly after moving/sizing the
study*         Amibroker again
displays message box asking to save changes.(this is useful to undo some
unwanted changes but it works only for mostrecent 'in-memory' symbols (see
Tools->Preferernces->Data))*
fixed the case when Preferences has log scale switched OFF butIndicator
Builder has "log scale" turned ON for Price chart.CHANGES FOR VERSION
4.29.1 (as compared to
4.29.0)*         data tooltips
now show study ID and coordinates andpoint/percent change from start to end
when you hover the mouse pointerover the trend line or other
study*         from-to range
[...]
4.28.1)*         context help in
AFL editor - just press F1 when cursor is overAFL reserved function name and
it will display full information aboutthat
function*         param info/fun
reference available also from context
menu*         fixed bug in Study
function working improperly for trendlineswith right extend
property*         tab order
fixed in Study properties
box*         usability: "Filter
pre/after hours" is available now fromView->Intraday
menu*         new AFL
function:Now( format = 0 ) returns current date / time in numerous of
formats:format = 0 - returns string containing current date/time
formattedaccording to system settingsformat = 1 - returns string
containing current date only formattedaccording to system settingsformat
= 2 - returns string containing current time only formattedaccording to
system settingsformat = 3 - returns DATENUM number with current
dateformat = 4 - returns TIMENUM number with current timeformat = 5 -
returns DATETIME number with current date/timeSee: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=NOW*
new drawing tool:
Triangle*         new drawing
tool: Andrews'
Pitchfork*         Gann Square
tool does not draw controlling trenline
duringmove/resize*
added check that prevents freeing memory by Equity(1) functionwhen this
memory is referenced by other
variables*         added Layer
combo to the Text properties
box*         added link to AFL
on-line reference to the Help->AmiBroker onthe Web
menu.*         switching layers
does not cause unnecessary symbol
treerefresh*         added
switch to AA Settings->Report tab that allows to turnoff optimization
warning (that is displayed if optimization requiresmore than 300
steps)*         other minor
fixes.CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.28.1 (as compared to
4.28.0)*         fixed problem
with missing some short trades when new flag"Reverse entry signal forces
exit" was turned off*
Null is now highlighted and present in the auto-complete
box.*         fixed numeric
sorting of colorized columnsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.28.0 (as compared to
4.27.1)*         ApplyStop has
one more parameterApplyStop( Type, Mode, Amount, ExitAtStop, Volatile =
False )new Volatile parameters decides if amount (or distance) (3rd
parameter)is sampled at the trade entry and remains fixed during the
trade(Volatile = FALSE - old behaviour) or if can vary during the
trade(Volatile = TRUE)Allows single-line implementation of
Chandeliers exit:ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, 3*ATR(14),
True, True );*         ApplyStop
handles new N-Bar stop - exits the trade after Nbars.Type =
stopTypeNBar; /* = 3 */Mode = stopModeBars; /* = 1 */ApplyStop(
stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 5 ); // exits trades on 5th barsince
entry*         added new
"Reverse entry signal forces exit" check box to theBacktester
settings.When it is ON (the default setting) - backtester works as in
previousversions and closes already open positon if new entry signal in
reversedirection is encountered. If this switch is OFF - even if reverse
signaloccurs backtester maintains currently open trade and does not
closepositon until regular exit (sell or cover) signal is generated.In
other words when this switch is OFF backtester ignores Short signalsduring
long trades and ignores Buy signals during short
trades.*         added "Allow
same bar exit (single bar trade)" option to theSettingsWhen it is ON
(the default settings) - entry and exit at the very samebar is allowed (as
in previous versions)if it is OFF - exit can happen starting from next bar
only (this appliesto regular signals,there is a separate setting for
ApplyStop-generatedexits). Switching it to OFF allows to reproduce the
behaviour of MSbacktester that is not able to handle same day
exits.*         long trades now
take precedence over short trades so ifsignals happen on the same bar in
both directions only long trade
istaken.*         new AFL
[...]
settings*         new Null
constant is equal to -1e10 (empty value) so you canuse it instead enigmatic
-1e10obsolete styleLog removed (logarithmic scale setting is not
per-line butper-pane and it is selectable from Indicator
Builder)*         added
PlotGrid( level, color = colorDefault ) function thatplots grid line using
built-in dotted style.*
fixed problem with QuoteEditor that was introduced with addingcolor support
to the list view*         added
support for Win XP common controls 6, which results inenhanced XP-look (on
WinXP only of course)*
fixed zero-size problem with floating control bars on
WindowsXP*         fixed
some compatibility issues with common controls
6.*         added sound when
plugin status changes*
fixed problems with Review window sometimes not showing
theresults*         value
label drawing changed
slightly*         status bar
adjusted so plugin state is visible on
smallerdisplays*
improved windows version checking for bug reportsCHANGES FOR VERSION
4.27.1 (as compared to
4.27.0)*         fixed problems
with auto-complete and param info featuresappearing on certain Windows
versionsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.27.0 (as compared to
4.26.0)Intellisense-like functionality in AFL
editor*         auto-completion
feature in AFL editor type a few letters andpress Ctrl+SPACE and the number
of matching functions / reserved wordswill be
displayed*
parameters-info tip, type function name and opening brace (and you will see
the tip that shows information about
requiredparameters*
two new checkboxes Preferences->Editor control Auto-completion/
parameter-info features*
fixed exception occuring when optimizing systems that generatezero trades
(very rare case)*
AlertIF called from the custom indicators sometimes displayedwrong date/time
- now it is fixed*         when
fixup = 1 Foreign() is able to align array past the lastforeign bar. For
example when using intraday data you can refer toimported EOD data and it
will fill intraday data with last value fromprevious day.CHANGES FOR
VERSION 4.26.0 (as compared to
4.25.0)*         List view
sorting speed increased
significantly:o        sorting of
text columns is 2 times faster (on
average)o        sorting of numeric
column is 5-10 times faster ( sort 660'000items within 2-3 seconds on 1GHz
machine)*         Explorations
now support definable color of cell text andbackgroundAddColumn and
AddTextColumn functions extended to support this feature:AddColumn(
Array, "Title", format = 1.2, textColor = colorDefault,bkgndColor =
colorDefault );AddTextColumn( "Text", "Title", format = 1.2, textColor =
colorDefault,bkgndColor = colorDefault );New colorDefault constant
(-1) defines default windows color for gridcell.Sample
code:Filter =1;AddColumn( Close, "Close", 1.2 );AddColumn(
MACD(), "MACD", 1.4 , IIf( MACD() > 0, colorGreen, colorRed
));AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Full name", 77 , colorDefault, IIf( Close
<10, colorLightBlue, colorDefault )
);*         custom indicators -
anchors are not offset vertically from theends of the trend line when Draw
dates is selected*
custom indicators with auto-scaling can be now dragged inY-direction like
regular charts*         Foreign
and RelStrength algorithm improved to allow morecomplex alignment
cases*         PlotShapes works
even without any Plot statement (although itis intended to use in
conjunction with Plot)*
fixed line disappearing bug that occured when using text toolright after
trend line tool*         Dec is
displayed again on date axisCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.25.0 (as compared to
4.24.0)*         support
[...]
underscore.*         ticker
symbol maximum length increased to 25 characters (fromprevious
15).(these two fixes above solve problem with using very long symbols
like*         default keyboard
accelerators changed Ctrl+R is now forParameters dialog F5 is for
Refresh*         fixed
calculation bug occuring when drawing objects in theblank chart area
("jumping" effect)*         new
method in Quotations collection for faster retrieval ofquoteslong
Retrieve( long Count, Variant *Date, Variant *Open, Variant *High,Variant
*Low, Variant *Close, Variant *Volume, Variant *OpenInt
);*         on Windows Me, 2000
and XP all file dialogs now feature"Places" bar and allows to select few
recent file names from the
combo*         date axis display
modified slightly (3 letter month abbrev.used more
often*         changed resizing
algorithm so if "no min size for resizingdialog" option is selected the
scroll bar of list / edit is alwaysvisible. Also the option is active from
the start without need to go
toPreferences.*
other minor improvementsCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.24.0 (as compared to
4.23.0)*         saving/loading
Automatic Analysis settings to/from the
file*         Axis font now can
be made
bold/italic/underline*
Text drawing tool uses axis font
now*         full control over
[...]
4.22.1)*         chart axis font
can be defined by the user. The default is nowArial,
9pt.(Tools->Preferences->Miscellaneous: "Axis
font")*         Undo feature
added to AFL editor.*
PlotShapes now supports offset (or distance) parameter (bydefault -12 ),
Offset is expressed in SCREEN pixels.Negative offsets shift symbols down,
positive offsets shift symbol up.To place the shape exactly at ypostion,
specify 0 as offset.PlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition = graph0,
offset = -12 );*         yet
another bug fixed that caused problems with drawing lineswhen multiple
windows were showing same symbol but different
intervals.*         if Y-value
is less than 1000 the status bar displays fourdecimal places , also bar
number is displayed in the status bar (next
todate/time)*         Insert
Indicator window (Ctrl+I) does not show empty indicatorslots
anymore.CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.22.1 (as compared to
4.22.0)*         fixed overwrite
problem occuring when deleting first indicatorin the list in Indicator
Builder*         fixed shortcut
conflict &File and &Format. Now Format menu hasAlt+o
shortcut*         other minor
fixes*         added constants
for shapes"shapeNone", 0"shapeUpArrow", 1"shapeDownArrow",
2"shapeHollowUpArrow", 3"shapeHollowDownArrow",
4"shapeSmallUpTriangle", 5"shapeSmallDownTriangle",
6"shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle", 7"shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle",
8"shapeUpTriangle", 9"shapeDownTriangle", 10"shapeHollowUpTriangle",
11"shapeHollowDownTriangle", 12"shapeSmallSquare",
13"shapeHollowSmallSquare", 15"shapeSquare", 17"shapeHollowSquare",
19"shapeSmallCircle", 21"shapeHollowSmallCircle", 23"shapeCircle",
25"shapeHollowCircle", 27"shapeStar", 29"shapeHollowStar",
31"shapeDigit0", 33"shapeDigit1", 35"shapeDigit2",
37"shapeDigit3", 39"shapeDigit4", 41"shapeDigit5",
43"shapeDigit6", 45"shapeDigit7", 47"shapeDigit8",
49"shapeDigit9", 51"shapePositionAbove",
1Example:PlotShapes( IIF( buy, shapeDigit9 + shapePositonAbove,
shapeNone ),colorGreen );CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.22.0 (as compared to
4.21.1)*         changes made in
Indicator Builder are not lost if formula isincorrect - instead error
message is displayed and formula is saved evenif it has a syntax
error*         if currently
displayed indicator formula has an error - theerror message does not pop up
in a separate window but is displayed inthe indicator
pane.*         empty indicators
are not displayed in the Indicator Builderand new buttons "Add", "Delete"
are provided to add new indicator andremove
existing*         when drawing
or moving drawing objects the auto-refresh of thechart is temporarily held
to solve problems with drawing on RT
charts.*
Symbol->Information window is not reset every 3 sec whenworking with RT
data.*         interval between
chart updates is now
configurable(Preferences->Intraday)*
Random( seed = none ); function takes new parameter seed.If seed is defined
it initializes the seed of random number generatorthis allows to produce
repetitive series of pseudo-random series. Ifseed is not specified - random
number generator continues generation.To reinitialize the generator, use 1
as the seed argument. Any othervalue for seed sets the generator to a random
starting point.Example 1:Graph0 = Random(); // generates different
sequence with each refreshExample 2:Graph0 = Random(1); // generates
the same sequence with each
refresh*         new AFL
functionPlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition = graph0 );that
allows to plot arrows and other shapes on any
chart.Parameters:o        shape
defines type of the symbol. when shape is zero nothing isplottedvalues
other than zero cause plotting various pre-defined shapes.Odd values plot
shape BELOW indicator, even values plot shape
ABOVEindicator.o        color
defines color of shapeo        layer
defines layer number on which shapes are
plottedo        yposition defines
[...]
4.21.0)*         AddToComposite
marks symbol as dirty so timestamp added in thefull name is stored
properly.*         "Align custom
minute bars to regular market hours" works OKnow even if filtering is
OFF*         new methods added
to COM interface in 4.21.0 causedincompatibility with AmiQuote because of
changed numbering of methods.Now it is fixed so AmiQuote auto-import works
again with 4.21.1*         fixed
display of watch list >32 in the workspace
tree*         fixed possible
hangup when attempting to draw objects whencurrently selected layer is
hiddenCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.21.0 (as compared to
4.20.8)*         layers
implemented (layers is a well-know concept in everydecent
painting/drawing/CAD package now it is available to traders for(AFAIK) the
first time in technical analysis
program)*         increased
number of watch lists (to 64 watch lists) andsectors (to 64 sectors) (note
that broker.workspace file once saved withnew version can not be read back
with previous versions)*
max. number of bars in File->Database Settings increased
to500'000.*         ASCII
importer: added $STRICT 1 mode it checks if Open, High,Low prices are
greater than zero*
COM/OLE interface:new property Broker.Application.DatabasePathnew
method: Broker.Application.LoadDatabase( Path )new method:
Broker.Application.SaveDatabase()Example VBScript code (Windows
Scripting Host):Set oAB =
CreateObject("Broker.Application")WScript.Echo( "Current path to
database is " + oAB.DatabasePath )if oAB.LoadDatabase("c:\program
files\amibroker\data") = True thenWScript.Echo( "succesfully loaded new
database" )end ifWScript.Echo( "Current path to database is " +
oAB.DatabasePath )oAB.SaveDatabase()CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.8
(as compared to 4.20.7)*
fixed #include command (CR/LF pair
handling)*         #include now
displays error message in the status barifincluded file can not be
found*         when calling
function defined in script AFL does not convertthe method name to
lowercase*         filtering
after hours works also for EndTime < StartTime case(usefull for users
from Far East tracking US
exchanges)*         fixed bug
causing crash on custom indicators using Study()with QuickAFL
enabled*         protection
against crash when the user tries to plot negativevalues on semi-log
scale*         new AFL function:
GetDatabaseName - gives the name of thedatabase - the last part (folder) of
the database path*         other
minor fixes*         new myTrack
plugin*         removed (c) text
(4.20.8.3431)CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.7 (as compared to
4.20.6)*         fixed crash
occuring on exit on Windows XP (CRegistry class -free()
)*         fixed problem with
saving keyboard editor settings on
Win2k*         fixed problem
with different ordering of tickers when casesensitivity is turned on (symbol
array is re-sorted on change andre-sorted after loading master
file)*         added one more
safety check for non-existing directory whensaving layoutCHANGES FOR
VERSION 4.20.6 (as compared to
4.20.5)*         possible bug
with AFL editor fixed
(streamin)*         "space"
problem in AFL editor
fixed*         fixed bug with
switching databases*
fixed crash occuring when user specified non-existing
pen*         fixed bug in
monthly view display
(29.02.2000)*         fixed bug
in File->Save database As (into blank
directory)*         fixed title
of built-in volume pane*
ROC function accepts additional parameter that defines hownegativevalues
are handled. ROC( array, periods = 12, absmode = False )if absmode = False
the value returned is array - ref( array, -periods)/ref( array, -periods
)if absmode = True the value returned is array - ref( array,
-periods)/abs( ref( array, -periods )
)*         QuoteTracker plugin
now accepts also . (dot) as a
dateseparator*
myTrack plugin startup routine improvedCHANGES FOR VERSION 4.20.5 (as
compared to 4.20.3)*
composite symbol is reset properly even if flused out ofin-memory
cache*         when $ALLOWNEG is
NOT specified in the ASCII importerdefinition AmiBroker performs the
following range checking and fixup onopen, low and high pricesif( open
== 0 ) open = close;if( high < max( open, close ) ) high = max( open,
close );if( low == 0 ) low = min( open, close
)*         Update Nov 1, 2002:
added myTrack real-time plugin.HOW TO REPORT BUGSIf you
experience any problem with this beta version please senddetailed
description of the problem (especially the steps needed toreproduce it) to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxYahoo! Groups
SponsorADVERTISEMENT<<A
href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784922.4151385.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/A=1377500/R=0/*http:/www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b31540113206004000><<A
href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243066.2784922.4151385.1927555/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1377500/rand=587043597>Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
18   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:30:25 +0100   From:
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>Subject: Re: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedGraham,What message box? What does it say?Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message
-----From: GrahamTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Thursday,
February 20, 2003 9:26 PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedThanks Tomasz, the watchlist functions are great and will
save me a lot oftime.I am afraid I cannot find the save changes
message box in the preferences
-dataCheers,Graham________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
19   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:36:05 -0000   From:
"irawerley2003 <irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx>"
<irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: $2000.00 profit before lunch
againI'm making $4000.00 per week from trading. I found a service
thatpick nearly 100% winners. If any group member wants my system,
emailme at irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx and I'll email it back to
you....Ira________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
20   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:40:31 -0500   From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: Re: Saving Color
SchemesAnthony,On second thought there is probably a way, though
not particularlyelegant.....
:)Plot(RSI(14),"",colorRed,1);Plot(HHV(RSI(14),200),"",colorGreen,2|styleArea);Jayson-----Original
Message-----From: Anthony <axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:axon50@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 3:14 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Saving Color
[...]
21   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:43:31 -0000   From:
"thelunit <thelunit@xxxxxxxxx>" <thelunit@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: TJ
- Charting  (PLEASE)Have tried this a couple of times. Can you
please reply..Ta-----Few questions re charting
please:When I switch from daily to weekly view, I only get date markers
for APR andJUL. OCT pops in and out at the right edge as I scroll. Can this
be improvedso that for eg, OCT is displayed consistently?Currently I
cannot place default dotted line as vertical month marker(grid). Are you
planning to add this feature?Also the vertical year markers (grid) plot
OVER the 'stylebar' bars whichgives the coincident bar a strange dotted
appearance and makes it hard tosee. Can this be fixed so bars plot over the
marker
(grid)?ThankstL________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
22   Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:42:56 +0800   From:
"Graham" <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA
releasedFrom the release notes:"Amibroker again displays message box
asking to save changes. (this isuseful to undo some unwanted changes but it
works only for most recent'in-memory' symbols (see
Tools->Preferernces->Data))"Cheers,Graham-----Original
Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
21 February 2003 4:30 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA releasedGraham,What message
box? What does it say?Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message -----From: GrahamTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:26
PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA releasedThanks
Tomasz, the watchlist functions are great and will save me a lotof
time.I am afraid I cannot find the save changes message box in
thepreferences - dataCheers,GrahamPost AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
23   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:57:55 -0600   From:
"Uzi Mann" <prof1209@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: $2000.00 profit before
lunch againPlease send me your system.Thank you,David
May--On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:36:05irawerley2003
<irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:>I'm making $4000.00 per week from
trading. I found a service that>pick nearly 100% winners. If any group
member wants my system, email>me at irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx and I'll
email it back to
you....Ira>>_____________________________________________________________Get
25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year.<A
href="">http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
24   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:03:18 -0800   From:
"Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: $2000.00 profit before
lunch againSure. Sound good!Ara  ----- Original Message
-----  From: irawerley2003 <irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:36
PM  Subject: [amibroker] $2000.00 profit before lunch
again  I'm making $4000.00 per week from trading. I found a
service that  pick nearly 100% winners. If any group member wants my
system, email  me at irawerley2003@xxxxxxxxx and I'll email it back to
you....Ira        Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT  Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Web page: <A
Check group FAQ at:<A
Service.[This message contained
attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
25   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:05:24 -0500   From:
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: Re: Saving Color
SchemesBetter
yet......x=C>10;Plot(RSI(14),"",colorRed,1);Plot(HHV(RSI(14),LastValue(Cum(1))),"",colorGreen,2|styleArea);Your
starting to rub off on me Graham  :))Jayson-----Original
Message-----From: Jayson [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday,
February 20, 2003 3:41 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] Re: Saving Color SchemesAnthony,On second
[...]
Service.Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/Post
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.