RE: [amibroker] 4 indicators in one windows

<SPAN
class=360232604-21022003>Alan,
not
that complicated.... use insert/indicators to add predefined indicators to your
chart. Custom indicators are those that you have added yourself, built in are
the ones Tomasz provides
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Alan Nouray
<alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday,
February 20, 2003 8:16 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] 4 indicators in one
windowsI want to have 2,3, or 4 different indicators in
one windows. Can Ijust copy the codes from the indicators and paste them
into a newindicator that I am creating using the "Indicator Builder"
Function?What is the easiest way to do it. Sorry for these questions but I
wasa Metastock user and just changed my software to AB. In Metastock,
youcould just drag the indicator and dump it in the window. I believe
inAB it is more complicated.AlanPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.