RE: [amibroker] Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting System

backtester Settings enable "Reverse entry signal forces exit". You should get
around 6000%
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Nurudin Kaba
  [mailto:n.kaba@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 5:52
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting System
  I've
  been playing with the above system and using QQQ and am getting 1/10 the
  values...can anyone perhaps lend a hand?
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Thanks

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sidney Kaiser
    [mailto:s9kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003
    19:35To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
    [amibroker] Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting
    SystemAt 07:50 PM 02/20/2003 +0000, you
    wrote:>You only need to replace the AB built in equity line
    indicator with>this code. (SAVE THE ORIGINAL FIRST under another
    name).  Then by>just clicking the equity button in any AA window
    after doing a>backtest will plot it.Ahhhh....that works
    better.  I backed up broker.bcharts to save all the existing
    indicators.  It also looks like I needed to add a  /*  at the
    end of the AA system to enable parameter passing to your equity
    indicator.Now I can get back to trying a couple system
    ideas...Thanks for the helpSid Post
    <A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)Check
    group FAQ at: <A