Re: [amibroker] Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting System

>You only need to replace the AB built in equity line indicator with
>this code. (SAVE THE ORIGINAL FIRST under another name).  Then by
>just clicking the equity button in any AA window after doing a
>backtest will plot it.

Ahhhh....that works better.  I backed up broker.bcharts to save all the
existing indicators.  It also looks like I needed to add a  /*  at the end
of the AA system to enable parameter passing to your equity indicator.

Now I can get back to trying a couple system ideas...

Thanks for the help
Sid

---