[amibroker] Re: Need coding help

TJ,

Thanks. Graham and you suggested the same idea, while Steve and
Jayson suggested another one. Personally, I liked Steve's idea better
as it does not have a day limit restriction.

But, again, thanks for all the suggestions that is what making this
list great.

Thomas

> Thomas,
>
> Use Hold function
>
> buy = Hold( cond1, 5 ) and cond2; // generate buy if cond2 happens
within 5 bars from cond1 happened.