[amibroker] Re: The Watered Down Semi-Interesting System

I quite often write Optimize statemnts this way so that once I've
optimized something I can keep track of the result I liked.
Everything after the // is comments.  For a description of the
optimize parameters see the help manual, in this case the "1" is an
increment.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx