 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
[mailto:gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003
2:31 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] Using sectors and industries

<SPAN
>The list is known, as I download the stocks list from
the stock exchange which contains the symbol, company name and the industry
group. I just manipulate in an excel file to create the csv file. I use the
jscript to add the names and industries from the one in the Amibroker
site.
<SPAN

<FONT color=teal face="Times New Roman"
size=3><SPAN