[amibroker] Re: The transcendental use of Data: An application

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"
<fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
I think it at best dangerous to post system
> results based on short sighted scenarios like this when the authors
> of systems like this know all too well that they use a dozen other
> criteria which exist only between there ears.

Well, Fred, read please my
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/34143
The system was equally balanced between Long and Short side [the long
was slightly better...]
I still do not see this "danger" you speak.
We just exchange ideas, codes, experience for a better knowledge.
Nobody needs "protection" here.
If you still feel some fears around, just protect yourself and thatīs
all. Do not tell me that you came here to protect others, because you
will declass the nice level of this dialogue.
DT
PS. It is not necessary to be a prophet at yesterday close to
understand this day character. Perhaps you donīt like it, but, we are
in a bear market my friend, and , ANY BULLISH ATTEMPT is done for ...