From: Steve_Almond <steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2003 7:35 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Database Methods

I'm about to purchase AB.
I currently use Metastock and Bullseye Broker (a point & figure
programme, which also uses my Metastock price data). I update my
Metastock data free from Yahoo! using a programme called Metaquote.
Would I be better to tap into my existing Metastock data when using
AB, or generate a complete new database specific to AB?

Any ideas/tips/warnings gratefully received.

Thanks,

Steve

Check group FAQ at:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to