[amibroker] I need a c programer to do what i want

I did it in vbbasic but it too slow
it a afl builder that cross check all valid and invalid combination.
it in the file section if you want to test it out.

the program basically
create a  truth table
of true when the criteria is met

it then count how many times historically it met
and creates a spreadsheet of win/loss %

The table can have unlimited binary check points
like
b1=open>close
b2=open>ma(close,5)
etc

a true value will be created if criteria of ??% happen in a ?? amount
of time.

I have the basic working. It just too slow to pass the binary value.

I just want a c programmer to rewrite it for speed.
Since in c you can acesss the afl varaible direct.

It can be benificial to us all.

If you know a certion combination of signal pays 3% in 3days
without fail would you take that signal.