Re: [amibroker] Bracket Trader

I have not found a version that works well all around
although I really like the program very much and wish
it was part of Amibroker. We get great support with
Amibroker! I have tried 215d with API 6.0 but found
stops in YM were not reliable. I am now using 215a
(special version for use with API 6.1). Stops are a
problem on second trade so must get out of program and
restart. I really like the interface because I save
typing time for stop orders compared to TWS. Just wish
a few problems were cleared up.
Just one opinion
Robert