[amibroker] Re: Is this a bug?

> Hello,
>
> So to solve your particular case:
> a) check if you define OHLC fields order correctly in Import Wizard

Yes, no problem here.

> b) check the dates/time in data file (and if they are or are not
time shifted),

No, no time shift.

> c) check if you have proper base time interval in File->Database
Settings

Yes, 15 min.

> d) check File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings: Time Shift
field. You may need to set it to ZERO and re-import.

It was always zero.

Thanks for your help. I am not sure we are talking about the same
problem, though. The problem with setting up the database has been
solved thanks to some ET members help. However, the problem that
still exists concerns the ghost data that AB somehow shows.
See my second picture in the ET thread. There should be no data
before 9/12/02, yet there are some bars before 9/12/02 as you can see
from that picture.

I didn't know what to think about it, so thought that I would let you
know about it.

Thanks again.