From: Gerard Carey [mailto:gerard_carey@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 February 2003 8:38 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] ROC's of EMA's, Plotting help please

All
I need a little help regarding multiple graph lines. I'm trying to
display the ROC of 4 or 5 EMA's but can only display the two below. Can
someone direct me to the appropriate help section.
Graph0 = ROC(MA(Foreign("XAO","C"),50),3);
Graph1 = ROC(MA(Foreign("XAO","C"),100),3);
Regds Gerard

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Click here for more.

Check group FAQ at: