Re: [amibroker] Re: need a buystop reference

Al,

You would be 100% correct if stoplevel was defined freely.

But in our case:
stoplevel = open + 0.5 * Ref( H - L, -1 );

So it is always ABOVE open price.

Therefore in this particular case MAX( O, stoplevel) is always
equal to stoplevel (because it is higher than Open)

So in this case the code I submitted was correct.

But generally speaking (if stoplevel is not guaranteed
to be above open) you are right.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com