[amibroker] Re: Number of Days between dates

Tomasz,

Well, it didn't take long until I ran into my next roadblock. Here is
the code:
-----------
Period = EndValue( BarIndex() ) - BeginValue( BarIndex() )+1;

PerChange = WriteVal(100*(EndValue(Close)-BeginValue
(Close))/BeginValue(Close));

Title ="Percentagechange of close is " + PerChange + "%, \nStandard
Deviation over the period is   "+ EndValue( StDev( Close, Period ) ) ;

When I apply it, I get an error indication at the last semicolon in
the Title statement.

Now, another question and this is based on an interpretation of the
Period calculation in line 1. Is the appropriate value to use the
difference between the bar indexes or the difference plus 1 to use
all the bars in the range. It seems to me that the appropriate on
depends on how the barindex function is constructed.

Thanks

Bill