Re: [amibroker] Re: PlotOHLC & volume bars scaling problem

HB,

Try this...the outline is black and the solid colors are maintained.

// Color-coded thick volume bars
       upbar = C > O;
       downbar = C < O;
       barcolor=IIf(downbar, colorRed AND  colorBlack, IIf(upbar,
       colorBrightGreen AND colorBlack, colorPaleBlue AND colorBlack )
);

       Open=IIf(upbar, 0, V);
       Close=IIf(upbar, V, 0);
       High=Low=Open;

       GraphXSpace=100;//added this

       PlotOHLC(O,H,L,C,"Volume",barcolor,styleCandle);

Best Wishes
Anthony F.