[amibroker] Re: PlotOHLC & volume bars scaling problem

Hi HB,
I use the following formula and I can't seem to duplicate the problem
you are having:

VolumeColor = IIf(Close>Open,colorBrightGreen,IIf
(Close<Open,colorRed,colorPaleBlue));
PlotOHLC(0,V,0,V,"volume",volumecolor,styleCandle);

Could you please try it on your data and see if it still does not
work.
Thanks,
Anthony

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HB" <hossamb@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Graham, but I really want the thicker bars that you get with
PlotOHLC, not just a thick histogram.

> HB

(C<O,colorRed,colorPaleBlue)),style
>   Histogram+styleThick);