From: drlblast <hoierman@xxxxxxx> [mailto:hoierman@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:26 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Multiple Indicators

Hi all:
My thanks to Tomasz for getting the code for "Multiple Indicators"
that appeared in the March issue of TA Stocks & Commodities.  I tried
to run the program and it came up with syntax error for  "nh"?. Also
in the commentary for the listing it indicates that QP2 database was
used … which uses !NQ-NH and !NQ-NL symbols.  What symbols would one
use for the Yahoo database?  Thanks for any other help you may in
implementing this exploration.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman

Check group FAQ at:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to