[amibroker] Sell at close [Re: Holy Grail? NOT!]

If we look the last 15 dramatic CSCO minutes, it was easy to jump
from 13.32 to 13.20. Since it is ~1%, it is hard to loose 1% when the
whole target is ~5%. If you accumulate such percentages in a longer
period [more than 50 trades], Sell at close may give quite false
backtesting indications.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"