size=2>Herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
  [mailto:gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003
  4:29 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] PositionSize QuestionI just tried the
  plugin and it removed the database settings link to myexternal MS
  database. Luckily only temporary as it returned when ABclosed and
  re-opened.Cheers,Graham-----Original
  Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx] Sent:
  Thursday, 13 February 2003 7:50 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] PositionSize
  QuestionGraham,That is a plugin provided by Stephane
  Carrasset....it should be in the3rd party
  area.AnthonyGraham wrote:>  I just get an
  error in the first line. What is scCMO?>> Cheers,>
  Graham>>> -----Original Message-----> From: Herman
  van den Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx]> Sent: Thursday, 13 February
  2003 9:51 AM> To: Amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxx Com> Subject:
  [amibroker] PositionSize Question>> Hello,>> If I
  test the code segments one and two below separately, why do i
  get>> different results?>> Ind=scCMO(C,6);>
  Buy=Cross(-20,Ind);> Sell=Cross(Ind,20);> Short = Sell;>
  Cover = Buy;> Q = MA(C,5) > MA(C,20); // Just a test
  signal>> // Code segment one> //Buy = Buy AND
  Q;       // Trades are executed when
  Q==1> //Short = Short AND Q;   // Trades are not executed
  when Q==0>> // Code segment two> PositionSize = Q * -100;
  // When Q==0 my PS is 0%, when Q==1 my PS is> 100%.>>
  Thanks for any explanation you can give,>
  Herman.>>>> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY
  to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
  Check group FAQ at:> <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>
  Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor
  ADVERTISEMENT>> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
  Check group FAQ at:> <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
  Service.Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Post
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.