size=2>Herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sidney Kaiser
  [mailto:s9kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003
  3:14 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [amibroker] PositionSize QuestionAt 05:50 PM 02/12/2003
  -0800, you wrote:
  Hello,If I test the code segments
    one and two below separately, why do i getdifferent
    results?Ind=scCMO(C,6);Buy=Cross(-20,Ind);Sell=Cross(Ind,20);Short
    = Sell;Cover = Buy;Q = MA(C,5) > MA(C,20); // Just a test
    signal// Code segment one//Buy = Buy AND
    Q;       // Trades are executed when
    Q==1//Short = Short AND Q;   // Trades are not executed when
    Q==0shouldn't that be  Short = Short
  AND NOT Q  ???Sid
  // Code segment twoPositionSize = Q *
    -100; // When Q==0 my PS is 0%, when Q==1 my PS is 100%.Thanks for
    any explanation you can give,Herman.Post
    <A href=""
    eudora="autourl">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)Check
    group FAQ at: <A
    href=""
    eudora="autourl">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
    href=""
    eudora="autourl">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    ---Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.Checked
    by AVG anti-virus system (<A href=""
    eudora="autourl">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.449 / Virus
    Database: 251 - Release Date: 01/27/2003Post
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.