From: quchi <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 11:38 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bad ticks

Hi
Why you always blame on others? and make it sound like your "toy" is
perfect. I see that in a lot of other posts.
Yes you may be right that they should provide the filter in data
manager but I have other programs I use who also feed from eSignal
and I have NO PROBLEMS with them
Only with Amibroker!

And now that I think about is better to filter outside of data
manager - more flexibility.
...and bad ticks and out of range ticks is not eSignal always problem
I have more bad ticks( sometimes the same one) in other data
streamers programs. and they will always be there.
I'm amazed that you do not give more importance to this.
I hardly wait to have this implemented
Until then I cannot really use it for live action.
Is just a nice but difficult and confusing
(workspace,symbols,groups,sectors) "toy" .
thx
adrian
> Hello,
>
> When fixup does not help - it means that ESIGNAL has this bad
> tick still on their servers. Until they fix it on their
server "fixup" won't help.
> You may call them up to fix the data by the way.
>
> Please understand that basically it is feed's responsibility to
filter bad ticks.
> eSignal does not do that and this is their fault.
> They implemented filter only in their program instead of DATA
MANAGER.

<amibroker@xxxx>

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/