RE: [amibroker] AB 4.29 beta textbox tool...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks, William...that's exactly what happens...I didn't see the previous
posts.  Thanks again.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: William Peters
  [mailto:williampeters1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 12,
  2003 01:25To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] AB 4.29 beta textbox tool...HiI
  think from what Ken was saying a few posts back he noticed that the text
  object jumped to the next days start location, you might find it there. Tomasz
  made a subsequent response to
  this.Regards,William-----Original Message-----From:
  nurudinkaba <n.kaba@xxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:n.kaba@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
  February 11, 2003 6:50 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] AB 4.29 beta textbox tool...First, thanks Tomasz, for
  the update...Ok ...I seem to be noticing inconsistent behaviour with
  this tool based on different databases...on a daily database, I am able to
  insert text, right click, properties, make no changes, click ok and
  the text is still there...However, when I try this on a database
  with 1 min data from Quote.com,the text disappears...Can someone
  verify this....ThanksPost AmiQuote-related messages ONLY
  to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Post
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.