RE: [amibroker] Intraday chart changes not being saved

<SPAN
class=948060802-12022003>Graham,
Under
Pref/misc  do you have save on exit checked for each of the options?? This
works fine for me. alternatively press the save button prior to
exiting.....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
[mailto:gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 8:39
PMTo: AB yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] Intraday chart
changes not being saved

<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>I have found that when I make
changes to the intraday charts IB the changes do not get saved and need to be
re-done each day I start up.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>These can be small things like
adding the ticker, colours and interval to my custom candle
chart.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>Any suggestions?
<SPAN lang=EN-AU