[amibroker] Re: Attention QT users

I am running QT 3.1.0c beta and I notice that today they have
added the ability to retain at least yesterday's data. There
is a vertical mark with the day indicated on the bottom, this
looks like it breaks the QT plugin, but I don't think it really
does.

What I did was to delete all the data and then backfill the whole
portfolio, this erases the previous day's data and the QT plugin
can find its place. It seemed to work fine for the rest of the day.
I suspect this will have to be done everyday until the plugin
can be updated.

                         Cliff s

> Hello,
>
> It is advised NOT to upgrade to the latest QuoteTracker **BETA**
3.1.1A version
> because it seems to break compatibility with previous versions and
QT plugin.

> Until problem is analysed please don't upgrade if you want to run
QT plugin.